Friday 5 February 2016

About Kam – Klix photography.

About Kam – Klix photography.

The expression of happiness through shy his girl gives while proposing is worth millions to that lover.
A father's pain when his princess leaves him after marrying her man of dreams is inexplicable.
A mother's joy when her child earns a proud moment with a great achievement is obviously over the moon.
And, a newly married couple's dreams and upbeat anticipation about their future of togetherness is crystal evident on their beautiful faces on the wedding day.

All these elements of love and celebration entice me, these emotions are priceless and might not repeat with same gorgeous intense. I love to capture those rare, precious moments of our life which we want to treasure for life. I'm excited about relationships and the emotions intertwined around them. Each emotion has a story to tell and its magnitude multiples manifold when more people are involved in it.

I am Kamaldeep Kandola and Proposals, Engagements, Portfolio, Wedding and People photography is my passion. It all started back in the year 2011during my bachelors in George Mason University when I took photography as an elective and later discovered the immense unique art of photography for the first time. Coming from a highly affectionate and supportive family, following my dream path has been smooth and fulfilling. Apart from freezing wonderful movements, I am also an IT consultant at a multi-national firm.

I’ve learned to appreciate all the small things that make up the beautiful world we live in. Through my lens I capture special moments with true emotion and translate them into art. When we revisit those days in our memories, it's not the money we invested in the event that we think of or the count of people who attended it, rather we think of the emotional journey we were being going through then. To me photographs are equivalent to time machines, tiny and compatible time machines, as we go back to that particular scene in an instant and relive that moment. I attach quotes to every image I develop as I believe combination of your image and quotes explain the story more beautifully.

On the day of your event, I explore location couple of hours before the event and get the feel of the location, lighting, décor and other details, so as to ensure everything is ready and set to shoot your story on scheduled time. I believe timing is greatest factor of all events.  I’ll likely spend more time with you on your special day than your own family to capture the most spontaneous, defining frames with perfect poses, perfect hair and perfect smiles from different angles and different locations.

I grantee that you won’t just see the images of those once in a lifetime moments but real story and scenes behind them with the help of Kam – Klix photography. I am just as much passionate about your day as you are. I process each and every photo individually - each is its own work of art. I spend tremendous amount of time on reviewing, retouching and image correcting meticulously at every point and drive towards turning an already beautiful photo into perfection.

All it takes is a look through our timeless, storytelling wedding and engagement portraits to understand why so many couples in and around DC, Maryland & Virginia (DMV) choose Kam – Klix photography. My aim is not to just impress my client with perfect frames but to savor the awesome experience of celebration and be remembered whenever you look at the picture.
   







No comments:

Post a Comment